Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Toga Trot

Happy Halloween & Happy "Walking"

On Halloween I walked 50 meters in the Toga Trot which is a 5K race here in Atlanta. It was a lot of fun, and a great experience getting cheered on & supported. Lots of people came out to watch! I was definitely exhausted but it was worth it. It started raining, but as you can imagine it certainly did NOT stop anyone, especially me.

We had 7 people from Center IMT participate & we all received a plaque with our names & accomplishment.... mine was 50 meters!!! After we went for breakfast & it turned out to be an amazing & encouraging weekend. Check out my pics & videos!!!

1 comment:

  1. I see that you got your site up and running- I love it! I'm sending you much love and encouragement and are in awe of you and your accomplishments. You are truly and inspiration and I love and miss you. Keep perservering Natalie! You are in my thoughts and prayers. You are and will always be my little ray of sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know your comments or questions